Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Moments:

I have moments when I think about my life, what I've been through the people who have helped me get through these things, the memories that no longer exist the pain I've survived and surgeries I have gone through, when I have these moments I tell myself it's ok to feel these things and to think about them, but then seconds later I tell myself to get over it and I get frustrated that I'm thinking about any of it, that I just need to get over it.

Then I think more and say I am over it but just because these thoughts and memories are still tender and still make me cry sometimes doesn't define that I am not over it, all it means is I am human, these memories are real they happened and I'm not going to make them feel like they never did.

More moments and memories are being formed everyday of my life and forever I will remember these moments because they are a part of me, of who I use to be, who was in my life, who is in my life, of who I am, who I'm going to be, and whose going to be in my life, and who always has is and will be in my life.

Don't take any of these moments for granted, because we only live once, and there is no need or time for regret we live ... And we learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment